Pharmalink maintains a comprehensive Sanitation and Pest Control program to ensure the suitability of our warehouse to safely store and distribute our customer’s products. We employ a variety of equipment, a dedicated sanitation staff, and dogged determination to maintain our facilities to the highest of standards.
- Our facilities are extraordinarily clean.
- Our facilities are smartly lit.
- Our employees routinely conduct inspections.
- Our facilities meet the highest standards in sanitation.
- 24 hours security
Extensive precautions are incorporated in our processes for the protection of inventory both in terms of physical damage and loss or theft.
- Security fencing for 24/7 access control
- Video surveillance at security gate with security guards on duty
- Video monitoring with digital real-time viewing and recording on all warehouse doors and storage areas
- Restricted access only with security ID badge
- Cross-check and confirmation of personal identification and load IDs for carriers and drivers on every load
- Trailers secured and doors sealed appropriately following loading
Formal and informal inspections throughout our facilities are a regular and ongoing part of our rigorous quality and performance assurance programs. Our facilities are regularly self-audited and occasionally audited by our Principals. Pharmalink is always ready to demonstrate the results achieved through our high standards and rigid adherence to process, and welcome the opportunity to do so.
Rigorous fire safety and prevention policies are in force, regularly reviewed, audited and relentlessly upheld:
- All buildings designed and constructed of fire-retardant materials
- Frequent fire inspections and regular fire equipment maintenance and testing
- Frequent and documented employee fire safety and fire extinguisher training
- We partner with Licensed Pest Control Operators to provide the highest level of pest management possible to ensure that our facilities remain safe to store and distribute our Principal’s products.
- Pest control service procedures and reports are designed to identify any potential issues at the earliest possible opportunity and prevent them from affecting our customers’ products or our facility. Any issues that may arise in our facility, or with our customers’ products, are immediately reported and mitigating action aggressively pursued.
- We store our Principal’s products in a manner to facilitate our sanitation and pest control processes by maintaining adequate space for inspection and cleaning activities. All of our employees are accountable for adhering to these policies and assisting management in identifying areas in need of improvement throughout the facilities.